How to make money quick in mount and blade warband

how to make money quick in mount and blade warband

I try to find Lords to give me a job, but it’s always «Take this message to this guy across the map and I’ll pay you 30 denars». Right now all I could get my hands on is a «Bent long bow» and some standard arrows. Just couch them carefully and you shouldn’t take any damage at all, even when soloing a man raider army.

End of results, check newest videos at warband money making guide. All rights reserved. Privacy policy Contact. Making gold Denar in Mount and Blade Warband is easy. Go over to sea raider world, go to each village and buy raw silk. Raw silk c Buy my book!

Mount & Blade: Warband

how to make money quick in mount and blade warband
Home Discussions Workshop Market Broadcasts. Change language. Install Steam. Store Page. Global Achievements. Yeeiser View Profile View Posts.

How to make money easily in mount and Blade warband (2 ways)

More topics from this board I’ve just been picking easy battles. Even as a new character on foot that should be possible with a small group of looters straight away. Best to hunt bandits while ransoming them and selling nount stuff. I’m pretty sure signing up as a freelancer isn’t an option in vanilla; are you playing Floris? Also it depends on what you like to do myslef I like being free so I am never loyal to an faction. User Info: VileKenco. In 20 days you could easily get the Most easy way to earn allot of money as good guy.

Comments