You ain t making money like me dunno dunno dunno dunno

you ain t making money like me dunno dunno dunno dunno

Jules : This was Divine Intervention! Vincent : No. Jules : Shit Negro! Sit on the grass building pyramids out of Coke cans. Jules : Le Big-Mac.

Frequently bought together

Who said »They aint making Jews like Jesus anymore»? It was, of course, country musics resident iconoclast Kinky Friedman. These days, youll find more Kinky Friedman books in bookstores than Kinky Friedman records in record stores. Were trying to change that by issuing his historic second and third LPs together on one CD. Dylan gave him a song he had yet to record, Catfish dedicated to the great baseball pitcher Catfish HunterEric Clapton was on hand to play guitar, and Ringo Starr did a narration on one song. It was an all-star event, and, like the second LP, has never been reissued in Europe. CD Digipac with page booklet.

Account Options

you ain t making money like me dunno dunno dunno dunno
If this song really means something special to you, describe your feelings and thoughts. Don’t hesitate to explain what songwriters and singer wanted to say. Also we collected some tips and tricks for you:. Quando Rondo — I Dunno lyrics. Post my meaning Write my explanation new To explain lyrics, select line or word and click «Explain». OK, got it!

An evolution of normcore. Now Ringo, I’m gonna count to three, and when I count three, you let maling of your gun, and sit your ass. Vincent : Whoa! I’m the foot fuckin’ master. The lyrics that I know is something like » Don’t you fucking do that! Anonymous 16 January Reply I love you too, I want to say Lizzy,not sure I am a little overwhelmed but, I am always thinking about you! What’s a matter with you? Ethan Neil smith 15 Dunnno Reply » i come at night thats a lie you and i will grab a while» no idea about the name just wondering. Come round to mine, we can swap clothes and drink wine all night. Lyrics go Someone is out there Someone who loves you Though you don’t know their name Both of your lives move close You don’t know now Just how close you came. Jules : I’m not giving you that money. They like me in Paris What up Chicago?

Comments